Guidelines for Submission:
- Electronic submissions are strongly encouraged (Word Format).
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 200 words.
Full Paper Submission for proceedings
- Full paper is considered for the proceedings and it should be a maximum of thirteen pages of single space.
- Each page of the paper must have page numbers. Fonts must also be 10-point size.
- Submissions should include a separate title page: title of the paper, university affiliation of authors, e-mail address (es) and indicating with (*) the presenting author(s).
- Submissions should include maximum five keywords that describe the paper.
- Accepted papers will be included in the conference refereed proceedings.
- For guidelines on font, format and size please refer to the paper style guide (Template-Proceeding.doc)